Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Changing

There are many ways I have changed as my life has taken different courses. Many events that have changed my beliefs and even my values. I have been down many roads that have changed who I am. Sometimes it is for the better and sometimes not. I am becoming a different person than I ever was before. I am more aware of the hurt and pain that this life can bring to so many of us. As well as overwhelming joy and happiness that can be felt within a day or so of having one of the worst days ever.

Birth, death, trials, lost friendships and broken bridges with family have all impacted me tremendously. I wish I could stop reliving the past and live for each day a little more. Then at least I could worry about just what the day at hand was bringing me and not everything else that I can no longer control.

Humans tend to look at the negative aspect in most situations and not the positive. To relive past wrongs done to us, and to not move on. I am determined to become positive about my life and my circumstances, and to deal with only the things that I can control. I know there is a strong woman inside of me, sometimes she just has to fight her way back out. Depression is a hard battle to be fought, and I am doing my best every day to stay focused on working through the darkness and getting back into the light.

No comments: