Life after death, has new meaning to me. I'm not talking about where our spirits go after we die, but about how we go about living life after we bury our loved ones. As most of you know the last couple of years have been very challenging for me. I buried two daughters within 8 months of each other, and thought life could not go on quite the same again. While this is partially true, I have realized that life does go on after death.
In the beginning of my grief I felt paralyzed. Like someone should have to pick me up just to get out of bed. I felt panic at the smallest of challenges. Panic attacks came at least twice a day. In the grocery store, at work, even with family and especially when someone asked how my daughters were. It felt like the days were weeks and weeks were months. Besides having Cameron, there was no joy, no hope and no excitement left for life. Despair and grief almlost gave me comfort. I felt there was no way I could love my girls and not hurt constantly. Luckily that has changed some.
No comments:
Post a Comment