Speechless has a whole new meaning today.
From falling for someone to turning grey.
The tears fall willingly from my eyes.
My heart is open and there are no more lies.
Underneath the layers that make up me.
Was a person inside that wanted to be free.
No more trying to be someone I'm not.
For this moment is why I fought.
There was never a time where I let go.
Afraid of falling deeper.. even further below.
Rock bottom and looking for something.
I stumbled in the darkness wondering.
Wanting to be pulled out of my sorrow.
To give me purpose for tomorrow.
It was a long time before I found hope.
Imagine my surprise to find a rope.
I always wondered if light was at the end.
Now I know what it means to mend.
Regrets I will have no more.
At least not like I had before.
Enjoying every moment I am gifted.
From the deepest of depths I was lifted.
Breathing deeper with each new day.
Maybe there is a reason to pray.
No comments:
Post a Comment